Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SWOT analysis

SWOT analysis

Strengths
  • Previous experience of rigging in Group Project.
  • My programming knowledge helps solve technical issues.
  • Having animation experience helps to give proper functionality to the rig.
  • I am very enthusiastic about rigging which allows me to work for hours without getting tired.

Weakness
  • No industry experience in rigging.
  • ICE and SCOP are completely  new concept for me. 
  • Don't have much knowledge for modelling, I need to have proper loops for deformation rig.
  • I don't have complete knowledge about the strength of the Softimage in relation to rigging.

Opportunities
  • Bi-quad rig will give me knowledge of both biped and quadruped rigging.
  • Gain in-depth knowledge of animation rig and deformation rig.
  • Create a unique rig which will save production cost.
  • Chance to do self research and gain understanding of human and animal anatomy.
  • Create a Rigging show reel to get job in the industry.

Threats
  • Might not be able to successfully create the multi-way constraint with help of vector maths, I will have to compromise with constraint blending to switch the parent.
  • Possibility of the rig to break because of implementing multi-way constraint.
  • Will not get proper deformation if the loops of the model are not correct.
  • Not enough time to create more animation to closely show the deformation in the rig.

No comments:

Post a Comment